Crab and asparagus soup (Vietnamese)
- 1 small can of asparagus
- 1 can of crab
- 1 litre of water
- 2 egg whites
- fresh coriander
- potato starch
- fish stock or chicken powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Bring the water to a boil. Add the stock, checking the proportions indicated on the packet. Add the crab and asparagus. Cook for 15 minutes.
Thicken with potato starch. And finish cooking.
When finished cooking, add the egg whites, mixing gently to make very fine strings of cooked egg whites.
Serve immediately with fresh coriander.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (177 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Crabmeat Tagliatelle 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Crab, Corn and Pepper Rice Salad 3.5/5 (106 Votes)
- Crab and prawn verrines with... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)