Vietnamese style fried chicken wings.
- 1 kg Chicken wings.
- 7 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp plain flour
- Vegetable oil
- black pepper
- Kitchen towel.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Put all the chicken wings into a large bowl,
add the fish sauce,
add the black pepper,
leave it to marinade for 10 mins,
heat up a frying pan and add the oil,
heat the oil up til its nice and hot,
add the plain flour,
mix it up so all the chicken wings get a good layer of flour,
add the chicken wings to the oil one by one,
cook it til it's nice and golden brown,
take the chicken out when it's cook and drain it on the kitchen towel.
The oil must be hot so the chicken is nice and crispy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (202 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (145 Votes)