Provençal garlic mayonnaise
By Paul T.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 dl of olive oil
- lemon juice
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Separate the white from the yolk. Keep the yokl only, the white can be used for another use.
In a bowl, put the yolk. Add salt and pepper. Add lemon juice and mustard and a spoon of olive oil. Stir well...
Add another tablespoon of olive oil and stir...
Repeat several times until the texture is right.
Crush two or three cloves of garlic and mix into the mayonnaise.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (150 Votes)