The best ever guacamole.
- 3/4 of an onion
- handful of cilantro
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 medium clove garlic
- dash of salt
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 medium tomato
- 4 Avocados
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place first six ingredients in food processor and whirl until fine.
Add tomato and whirl until just chopped.
Add avocados to food processor. Whirl until mixture is a fairly smooth consistency but not too smooth...just a little coarse.
Let sit a while to incorporate the flavours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Slice the avocados from top to bottom and around using the pit as a guide. Twist apart. Hit pit with sharp edge of knife and twist out of fruit. Scoop pulp out of shell.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (420 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)