Garlicky roasted broccoli and cauliflower
A tasty alternative for cooking broccoli and cauliflower. Delicous served with any roast.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 head of broccoli
- 3 small cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to season
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 200oc/ 180oc (fan oven).
Cut the broccoli and caluliflower into bite-sized pieces.
Place eveningly spaced onto a baking tray.
Crush/chop the garlic cloves. Sprinkle over the broccoli and cauliflower. Toss in 1 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place in oven and cook for approx 20-25 mins until the vegetables are crispy.
Serve hot as a side dish, scattered with 1 tbsp of grated parmesan.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Toasted... 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes 3/5 (144 Votes)
- Pan roast rib of beef with thyme... 3/5 (124 Votes)
- Roasted New Potatoes 3.9/5 (16 Votes)