This healthy meal can be personalised to your own taste
- An assortment of your favourite vegetables
- such as:
- red onion
- sweet potato
- red pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 200°C (roughly).
Chop all the veg into reasonably sized chunks, aiming for about an inch big.
Scatter onto a baking tray and season.
Using a 1-calorie cooking oil, spray all the vegetables.
Place in the oven.
Cook for 20-30 minutes, turning halfway through.
Serve immediately or cool for eating later.
Try scattering with cheese and reheating in a microwave.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (345 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Hermitage Roast Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.