Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- 6 potatoes (cubed)
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
1. Wash potatoes and cut into cubes. Pour olive oil in skillet and add potatoes.
2. Stir potatoes around and add the other ingredients. Mix around well. Stir occasionally.
3. Cook potatoes in skillet until potatoes are soft enough for a fork to poke through and browning. Serve with desired food.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (345 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Garlic Roast Potatoes 3/5 (129 Votes)
- Ultimate Roast Potatoes 2.9/5 (119 Votes)