- 4 cans of oysters
- 2 cups corn meal
- 1 T salt
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper powder
- 1 t ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Drain oyster cans. Heat skillet of peanut oil or deep fryer. Mix all dry ingredients in a shallow pan.
Roll oysters in the dry mix and lower them slowly into the oil.
Cook until lightly browned.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (250 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Special fried egg 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Greek salad 3.7/5 (113 Votes)