Poached oysters with truffle butter
- - 36 Normandy oysters n ° 3
- - 250 g of truffle butter (200 g butter and 50 g of truffles)
- - 2 shallots
- - 20 cl dry white wine
- - Coarse salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Chop the shallots. Moisten with white wine, reduce until dry.
Open the oysters, remove their shells. Place the oysters in their juice. Rinse the shells. Arrange on plates on a bed of coarse salt.
Drain the oysters, add the oyster juice to the shallots, bring to a simmer, poach the oysters 15-20 seconds, drain.
Heat the shells in the oven, garnish with the poached oysters. Slightly reduce the juice, add the truffle butter, pour over the oysters.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)