Hot & cold smoked salmon with braised chicory
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Chop finely the half onion and the 3 chicories (removing the hardest parts).
Heat the oil and butter in a nonstick pan. Fry the onions quickly then add the chicory and brown.
Once the onion and chicory are brown, add the tub of cream. Salt (very lightly, because the salmon is very salty) and pepper.
Spread the 4 slices of salmon on a platter. In the centre, place 2 or 3 tablespoons of the hot veg in cream and close the salmon to form a roll. (Note: if you are serving directly on the plates, make the rolls directly on each plate).
For decoration: add two strands of chives or some pink peppercorns.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Oysters with champagne and caviar 3.4/5 (120 Votes)
- Cream of chicory soup with scallops 3.8/5 (81 Votes)