Smoked Salmon Wrap
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Take a sheet of cling film. Put two slices of bread without the crust side by side.
In a bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of double cream, choppes chives, salt and pepper. Spread the mixture over the bread. Cut the salmon to cover everything.
Then roll up the slices of bread, quite tightly, in the cling film. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Remove the film and cut into slices.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (147 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)