Savoury, spicy bananas wrapped in ham
- 4 bananas
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 pot Amora mustard
- 300 ml creme fraiche
- Salt Pepper ...
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat your oven to 200 ° C
Peel the bananas, cut them in half (lengthwise). Cover them generously in strong Dijon mustard and stick the banana halves back together.
Roll each banana in a slice of ham. Arrange the bananas on a baking tray, really close together and cover with creme fraiche (insisting between each banana) Add salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 minutes at 200 ° C. When you can smell the sweet yet spicy smell from the oven, they're ready to be served!
Serve with a green salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (179 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)