Curry Chicken with Mango
By Mimilafee sur son blog Mimilafée avec amour
- - 500 g chicken breasts
- - 1 large mango (or 1 tin)
- - 2 thin leeks
- - 1 small fresh chilli
- - 10 cl of coconut milk
- - 10 cl of water + 1 cube chicken (no fat)
- - 2 tablespoons oil
- - 3 tablespoon curry
- - 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- - salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean the leeks and remove 3/4 of the green. Cut into small pieces and pre-cook 7 minutes in boiling salted water.
Cut the chicken into cubes, sprinkle with curry powder and salt. Wok fry 3 minutes in oil. Add the cooked leeks, coconut milk and cornstarch, previously diluted in a mix of water an chicken stock. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Peel and dice the mango. Add to wok with the whole chilli and cook a further 3 minutes.
Serve hot with white Thai rice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Duo of salmon and swordfish curry 3.5/5 (148 Votes)