Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 400g Chicken diced
- Half a red pepper diced
- Half a green pepper diced
- Half and onion diced
- small tin of chopped pineapple (approx 227g)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- approx 2 tbsp plain flour for coating.
- Vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Coat the diced chicken in the flour and fry in oil for approx 5 minutes until brownish on the outside.
Add the peppers, onion, pineapple, tomato puree, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and stir. Cover and simmer for approx 10 - 15 mins stirring occasionally.
Serve with rice or anything else you fancy!
You can easily add more ingredients if you need more servings.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (216 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Curry Chicken with Mango 3.9/5 (71 Votes)