Mexican night lemony avocado goodness...
- 2 large avocados
- Juice and bits of 1 lime
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2 red onion
- finely diced
- Bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Cayenne pepper (to taste)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and mash the avocados. Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
Serve with tortilla chips, cheese sticks or anything else with a crunch.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (150 Votes)