Chilli And Garlic Spaghetti
The simple foods are always the best
- 1 pack spaghetti
- as much chilli flakes as you want
- olive oil
- Garlic paste from a tube (roughly a large squeeze)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Heat up about half a pan of water with a little salt. Once at the point of boiling put in the spaghetti.
Once the spaghetti is cooked through (preferably aldente) drain out the water and keep the heat on low.
Add all of the other ingredients and give it a good mix.
Serve and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.