One Pan Pasta
- 2 cups water
- 2 oz angelhair pasta
- 3 oz grape tomatoes
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 3-4 leaves basil
- 1 tbsp oil (sesame or olive)
- salt to taste
- 2-3 mushrooms
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingredients except for mushrooms in a wide skillet.
Boil 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Once pasta is completely cooked, add mushrooms and stir.
Add salt or garlic salt to taste and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Tomato and mozzarella sticks 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Chickpea pasta salad with basil 3.5/5 (129 Votes)