- cabbage slices
- carrot slices (optional)
- garlic slices
- chicken slices
- light soy sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Stir-fry garlic until the aroma comes out.
Add in the cabbage and carrot slices.
Add a pinch of salt and little amount of light soy sauce.
Mix and stir-fry all the ingredients.
Add a little bit of water and let it cook for a while.
Serve while it's hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (354 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)