Ravioli bake with summer vegetables
By Cléa Cuisine
- - 1 courgette
- - 250g fresh filled pasta (cheese filled ravioli for example that cooks in quickly )
- - 2 tomatoes
- - 4 tablespoons soya cream
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- - oregano
- - nutritional yeast flakes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the courgette into slices and steam cook for 20 minutes.
Place two thirds of the slices in a Pyrex dish.
Place the fresh ravioli on top.
Finish with the remaining courgette and tomato slices.
Add salt and pepper, cover with soya cream and sprinkle with oregano and dried yeast.
Place in the oven at 200 ° for 20 to 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Courgette Cream Soup 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Cream of Mushroom Soup 4.3/5 (6 Votes)