Heavenly Hot Hash
- 1 1/2lb minced beef
- 1 large onion
- 2oz butter
- 6oz egg noodles (angel hair)
- 11 1/2oz fresh
- frozen or canned sweetcorn
- 1 x 10 1/2oz can condensed vegetable soup
- 1 x 10 1/2oz can condensed tomato soup
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown mince and onion in the butter
Add noodles and the rest of the ingredients.
Simmer for 5mins, stirring.
Tip into casserole. Bake 350F/180C/Gas 4 for 1 hr.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Soup For The Soul 3.5/5 (132 Votes)
- Soya cream of peppers soup 4/5 (115 Votes)
- Beef Noodle Soup 3.4/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.