special stuffed potatoes
- 100g room temp. margarine
- 50g of grated cheese
- Half an onion
- chopped finely
- 3 TBS of sweetcorn
- 8 small boiled and scrubbed potatoes or 4 big ones
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 17mins
Cost Average budget
Place the cheese, margarine, onion and sweet corn in a big bowl and stir and mix together for 5-6 minutes.
Half all of the potatoes and scoop out all of the meat inside and put into a bowl. Make sure to leave lots of skin left though.
Mix together the potato meat and the mixture in the big bowl.
Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins and place in the oven on a temperature of 180°c for 15-20 minutes.
Don't overfill the potatoes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (359 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)