Carrot and Coriander Soup
- 4 large carrots (finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 300ml stock/1 stock cube + 300ml water
- black pepper
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 500ml boiling water
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Place the carrot, onion and oil into a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat, until the carrot and onion is cook through.
Add the stock to the vegetables and bring to the boil on a high heat.
Simmer for approximately 25 minutes on a low heat.
To serve the soup, pour into a warm bowl and sprinkle the coriander on top.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Carrot Pickle (Gajar Ka Achar) 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Lobsters in foil 4.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Carrot and Chestnut Soup 3.4/5 (131 Votes)