Creamy Pea Soup
- 1 diced onion
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 400g peas (tinned/frozen/fresh)
- 300ml stock/1 stock cube + 300ml water
- 100ml double cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Place the oil and diced onion into a saucepan and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the peas and cook for a further 4 minutes.
Add the stock and cream and cook for 1 minute.
Blend the soup using a hand held blender.
Serve in bowls with a little parsley to garnish.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Lobsters in foil 4.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Simple Cottage Pie 3.3/5 (139 Votes)
- Potato and leek soup with spring... 3.9/5 (72 Votes)
- Peas Pulao ( Pilau rice with green... 3.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Cream of chicory soup with scallops 3.8/5 (80 Votes)