onion cream soup
very simple soup. its ingredients speak for themselves. that's enough to make the dish delicious.
- - 900 g onion
- - 2 tbsp butter
- - 2 tbsp olive oil
- - 1 glass of white dry wine
- - 700 ml stock (here: beef tea)
- - salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
peel the onions and chop into thin halfslices.
heat the olive and butter on the pan. add the onion and fry for about 30 min. don't burn it, so stir very often.
add the wine and stir well to unstuck all brownings.
boil for about 3 min. and then add the stock (beef tea).
boil on the small gas and smother for 30 min.
season the soup
blend it into the smooth cream
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- Courgette Cream Soup 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.6/5 (113 Votes)