Split green peas soup
- 1 chopped onion
- Split green peas
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper
- 1 cube chicken Maggi
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 lemon
- Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1-2 tbsp oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
1. In a pressure cooker heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
2. To the oil, add one chopped onion, split green peas, salt, black pepper and 1 cube of chicken Maggi.
3. Leave the ingredients to cook for 25-30 minutes until the peas soften and form a glutinous soup.
4. Add a small handful of rice and leave it to cook in the pressure cooker until the rice softens.
Serve with lemon and a sprinkling of finely chopped parsley on top. Bon appétit!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Beef stew 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.