- For the soup:
- a piece of meat or bone (I put boneless veal)
- -3 Carrots
- 1 onion (I had parsley today)
- -3 potatoes
- -vegetable stock
- For the dumplings:
- -6 Tablespoons semolina
- -2 Whole eggs
- -1 Tablespoon oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Clean all wash and put in the pot to boil. Tout simmer about 1 hour 30 minutes under cover until tender meat ( is veal , young beef not requiring boiling more )
- Put the chicken stock
We begin to make dumplings . Here 's the problem , right?
- Mix the eggs , 1 tablespoon oil , put vegetable , and add semolina . paste should not be hard, it should flow , but not thin .
We can not let it sit out composition otherwise dumplings countries. And so if we put too much gravel out strong again . First they try to soak the pot boiling soup spoon first and then take one and see ... if we put gravel loosen . ( enter about 6-7 tablespoons of semolina , this approx. )
Now has a wee bit of gray , but not allowed to open. The soup should not boil the kettle when you put spoons of semolina .
- Let boil it under cover to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Dumplings swell and let it boil after leaving under cover so about 10 minutes.
Preparation time : 1 hour
Complexity : Medium
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (145 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (157 Votes)