Easy Peasy Savoury Muffins
- Two Cups Vegetables - Frozen or Fresh
- One Cup Self Raising Flour
- Half Cup Water
- Add Seasoning To Your Desire
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat oven to 200 C
Slowly pour the water into the flour, mixing as you go until the mix is like a thick batter.
Slowly mix in the vegetables and any seasoning.
Grease a muffin tray thoroughly.
Spoon the mix evenly into the muffin tray.
Cook for approx 20 minutes or until they're golden brown on top.
Tip: You should be able to easily insert a knife into the middle of the muffins and it should come away clear but moist.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Rye and Spelt Flatbreads 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Banana Loaf 3.4/5 (134 Votes)