Again, something very quick and easy that can be adapted to your own tastes.
- Handful of Fresh Egg Spaghetti
- 3 handfuls of Spinach
- 1 handful of Rocket
- 1 Shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove (finely chopped)
- 3 slices of Prosciutto (torn)
- 2-3 tablespoons Sour Cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Bring to the boil pan of water with a dash of olive oil
Whilst it is boiling, in a separate pan fry your garlic and shallot, once nicely brown.
Once the water has boiled add your pasta and turn down the heat.
Put your spinach in with your garlic and shallot and cook gently.
Once pasta is cooked, drain and put back in pan. Add shallot, garlic and spinach and stir.
The add all the other ingredients but add the sour cream last.
Stir well and return to low heat while stirring.
Once hot through, serve and top with parmesan, pepper and a bit of fresh rocket.
You can add any ingredients to this.
Also, you can use a variety of things for sauce; eg chopped tomato and chilli; cheese; carbonara
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (219 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.