a creamy episode of luxurious with a melt in the mouth texture that will blow you away
- 1 pack Spaghetti
- 1 large bottle of ketchup
- 1 block of cheese
- herbs (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Pre heat oven to 200 oc
Fill a large pan with water, and heat until boiling.
Snap the strands of spaghetti in half and place them into the boiling water. Leave to cook for ten mins or until cooked thoroughly.
Drain the spaghetti with a colander and then put in a large bowl.
Add the ketchup in stages and mix in until the spaghetti is covered.
Add herbs if necessary.
Put the spaghetti in a dish large enough.
Add cheese on top and cook for 15 mins or until the cheese is bubbling.
Try using multiple cheeses or different ketchups to give it different flavours.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- Verrines of salmon and avocado... 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.