Easy Pizza Recipe 1
Just squidge the dough into baking trays for an easy, healthy homemade pizza!
- olive oil
- 200g plain flour
- 7g packet yeast
- pinch of salt (1/4 tsp)
- 1tsp sugar
- 125ml warm water
- 85ml passata
- 100g mozzarella (or other cheese)
- 2tbsp grated cheese
- small bunch basil
- your choice of toppings
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 240˚C.
Oil a 20x24cm baking tray.
Finely chop the basil.
Grate the mozzarella (or slice)
Prepare any additional toppings.
Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a bowl.
Stir in the water.
Knead until smooth, then press into the oiled tray.
Spread the dough with passata, leaving a thin border at the edges.
Season and sprinkle over the basil, cheeses and other toppings.
Bake for 15-20 mins or until cooked through.
This pizza can easily be made with two 'flavours' to suit all family members' taste. Simply top the pizza with one set of toppings on one half, and another on the other half. Cut apart once cooked.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.