Savory cherry tomato muffins
Perfect salty muffins with cheese and basil.
- 2 eggs
- 125ml creamy yogurt
- 100gr grated cheese
- 120ml oil
- 140gr flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- dried basil
- 12 small cherry tomatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat eggs with yogurt, salt, basil, oil and cheese.
Mix flour with baking soda and baking powder.
Gently mix everything together.
Pour into muffin tins.
Add one cherry tomato in the middle of each muffin.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (203 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Full English... 3.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)