Savory cherry tomato muffins
Perfect salty muffins with cheese and basil.
- 2 eggs
- 125ml creamy yogurt
- 100gr grated cheese
- 120ml oil
- 140gr flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- dried basil
- 12 small cherry tomatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat eggs with yogurt, salt, basil, oil and cheese.
Mix flour with baking soda and baking powder.
Gently mix everything together.
Pour into muffin tins.
Add one cherry tomato in the middle of each muffin.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Gorgeous gingerbread men 3.6/5 (170 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Full English... 3.4/5 (130 Votes)