White chocolate and apple muffins
By Stef o fourneaux du blog 2 filles ô fourneaux
- 3 eggs
- 180g caster sugar
- 180 butter
- 180g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 100g white chocolate
- 3 cooking apples
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Soften the butter.
Mix the eggs and sugar until the mixture whitens. Stir in the butter.
Add the sifted flour and baking powder. Once yo have a smooth mixture, stir in the white chocolate and apples cut into small pieces.
Place in small floured cake tins and bake in a hot oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes (leave it longer if needed).
Tips: For my cakes, I use paper cases as it is easier than a cake tins and you can leave them in the cases when serving with afternoon tea!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Toffee Apple Cupcakes 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffins 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Easter Hen cake with golden eggs 3.1/5 (63 Votes)