Low Fat Apple and Pear Muffins
- 4 1/2oz of Body By Vi Shake
- 4 1/2oz of Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 250ml Skimmed Milk
- 1oz of Apple (Chopped)
- 1oz of Pear (Chopped)
- 1tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 Lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Measure out the Vi shake, flour, chopped apple, chopped pear, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda.
Sieve the Vi Shake, flour, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda into a medium size mixing bowl.
Add the chopped apple and chopped pear into the mixing bowl.
Crack the eggs and separate the whites from the yolk.
Wisk all the whites together.
Grate 1 medium lemon and add to the mixing bowl.
Measure the milk carefully.
Pour the egg whites and milk together with the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Then fold until the ingredients are mixed together.
Quickly but carefully put the mixture into muffin cases and put into the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)