Wok fried veal with date vinegar, grapes and sichuan pepper
- 1 veal filet mignon 450g
- 3 pears
- 2 red onions
- 20cl date vinegar
- 50g butter
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 5g sichuan pepper
- 10cl olive oil
- 100g dates
- 1 small bunch grapes
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the veal filet mignon and stir fry in a wok with olive oil for 2 minutes.
Remove the meat and add the butter to the wok, with the onions and pears, cut in quarters, with the sichuan pepper and the date vinegar. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add the dates, cut in halves and heat the wok for a further 5 minutes. Add the end of cooking, add the meat and the grapes.
Season before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (293 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.