Chicken with soy sauce
- parts of chicken including the skin
- cut into small pieces
- diced potato
- onion slices
- garlic pieces
- ginger slices
- light soy sauce
- dark soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Stir-fry ginger until the aroma comes out.
Add in garlic and onions and stir-fry for a while.
Add in chicken and potato, stir-fry for a while.
Add small amount of dark soy sauce and adequate amount of light soy sauce and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Add a cup of water and cover with a lid to steam it for a few minutes.
Serve while it's hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (493 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)