Curry Stir Fry
Like a curry, but no need for rice! Makes for a great change.
- Like a curry - but no need for rice! Makes for a great change.
- 2 courgettes
- 1 carrot
- 2 red onions
- A handful of broccoli
- Three mixed peppers
- Four rashers of bacon
- A few tablespoons of vegetable oil
- A pot of curry sauce (Tikka Masala)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Dice the vegetables.
In a casserole, add the diced vegetables gradually, ensuring that lots of water vapour escapes. Be careful not to burn them.
While the vegetables are frying, cook the bacon as you normally would. Take care not to overcook however.
Add the sauce to the fried vegetables.
Cut the cooked bacon into small pieces and add to the sauce mixture.
Keep on the heat for a little while longer to ensure the flavours are absorbed into the vegetables and bacon.
Can also use chicken, lamb and other standard stir fry vegetables!
Don't forget to warm the plates!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.