- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 peppers
- 4 onions
- spice mix
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut chicken into small pieces.
Place chicken in wok and cook at a high heat.
De-seed the peppers and cut into thin strips, adding to the wok.
Peel and chop onions, again add to the wok.
Continue cooking over a high heat for 20 mins.
Add the spice mix for a further 5 mins of cooking.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (385 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Sweet Peanut Sauce 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Veggie Stir Fry Noodles with Tangy... 3.3/5 (135 Votes)
- Date, Carrot and Orange Spice Loaf 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Land and sea stir-fry 3.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Curry Stir Fry 2.9/5 (22 Votes)