Chicken cooked with chilli and tomato (Ayam Masak Merah)
- tumeric powder
- chicken parts
- mashed onions
- mashed ginger
- mashed chilli
- chopped tomatoes
- tomato sauce
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Fry chicken with tumeric powder and salt.
Fry onions, ginger and chili until the aroma comes out.
Add chopped tomato.
Add tomato sauce and mix well.
Add a cup of water and let it to boil.
Add in the chicken and cook until thickens.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.