Land and sea stir-fry
- 12 prawns
- 12 small scallops
- 1 large carrot
- 3 halves of peppers (red
- yellow and green)
- 1 half courgette
- 5 fresh button mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the carrots, half the courgette and onion. With a peeler make strips of courgette and set aside. Cut the onion into thin strips, same for the peppers. Cut the carrots into very thin sticks.
Boil 2.5 litres of lightly salted water. Add the carrots and cook for 10 minutes then add the sliced courgettes for 5 mins. During this time, prepare a bowl of water and ice. Once the cooking time is up, put the vegetables in the ice cold water for a few seconds and drain.
In a large frying pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil and fry the prawn and scallops. Once browned, add the vegetables and onion, salt and pepper and cook about 10 more minutes, stirring continuously.
Arrange on a platter and serve hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)