Courgette Cream Soup
Courgette is the vegetable of autumn, but the green colour evokes freshness of spring.
Perfect if autumn is grey, rainy and really sad. That beautiful colour will light your face up.
- - 1l stock
- - 2 courgettes
- - 2 potatoes
- - 1 onion
- - olive oil
- - fresh thyme
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop the onion and fry on olive oil on the saucepan.
Cut the unpeeled courgettes into pieces and add to the onion. Fry for a couple of minutes.
Peel the potatoes and but into cubes. Add to the onion and courgettes.
Pour the stock and boil until the vegetables are cooked.
Blend the soup and sprinkle with the chopped fresh thyme.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Garlic Cream Soup 3.8/5 (100 Votes)
- onion cream soup 2.9/5 (134 Votes)
- Pan roast rib of beef with thyme... 3/5 (124 Votes)
- Beetroot Cream Soup 3.2/5 (103 Votes)