Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup
Is utterly healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Great for the winter days.
- 8 oz fresh noodles
- 2 cloves garlic
- finely minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 cups store-bought or homemade chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 4 slices carrot
- 4 baby bok choy
- 1 dash white pepper
- Salt to taste
- 4 oz chicken
- and hand-shredded into pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Prepare the noodles first by boiling the noodles al dente. Rinse the noodles with running water, drain and set aside.
2. Prepare the garlic oil by stir-frying the garlic in the oil until they turn light to golden brown. Set aside.
3. Prepare the broth by bringing the chicken broth and water to boil. Add the mushrooms, carrot, baby bok choy, white pepper, and salt to taste. Once they are cooked, turn off the heat.
4. To serve, add the noodles in a bowl, and top with the shredded chicken on top. Ladle the soup on top of the noodles and top with the garlic oil. Serve immediately. If you like, you can serve it with cut red chilies in soy sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (419 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)