Light chocolate cake
- 100g fromage blanc
- 200g dark chocolate
- 15g cornflour
- 35g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the chocolate in double boiler.
Break the eggs with the sugar. Beat until the mixture whitens and add a little cornstarch.
Add the fromage blanc, pinch of salt, melted chocolate. Mix well.
Butter the ramekins. Fill them with the cake mix. Bake about 20 minutes at 200°C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (249 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (175 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Microwave chocolate loaf cake 4.1/5 (65 Votes)