Sucrine lettuce quiche on a bed of onions
By Coccinet-cook , blog Coccinet
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Roll out the puff pastry.
Steam cook the sucrine crisp lettuce in small pieces for 10 minutes.
Fry the chopped onions in a pan in hot butter.
Add the parsley and fried onions on the pastry.
Mash with a fork of the crisp lettuce, add the fromage blanc, salt, pepper and egg.
Put the mixture over the onions and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for about 40 minutes at 210 ° C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 3.8/5 (106 Votes)
- Magical Easy Cheesecake 4.1/5 (44 Votes)