Vegetable and ricotta tart
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 pot of ricotta
- 1/4 green salad (batavia)
- 3 carrots
- 2 medium onions
- herbs (about 3 tablespoons)
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil water to blanch the salad for a few minutes.
Peel and grate the carrots.
Peel and chop finely the onions and place in a bowl. Mix with ricotta, carrots, onions and salad beforehand cooled and drained.
Add the herbs, salt and pepper.
Put the puff pastry in a flan tin. Fill with the mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 30 minutes at medium heat.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)