Potato, lardons and goat cheese tart
- 1 puff pastry
- 5 potatoes
- creme fraiche
- 3 eggs
- 1 goat cheese log
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil the potatoes to pre-cook them (15 mins).
Roll out the puff pastry and place in a tin in the oven for 8 minutes at 210 °.
Beat the eggs with cream, brown the lardons in a frying pan, without adding any fat.
Cut the potatoes into slices and arrange on the pastry. Add the lardons.
Pour the egg and cream mix over the slices of potatoes, add thin slices of goats cheese on top and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding Tart With... 3.4/5 (128 Votes)