Spinach and goat cheese pie
- 1 roll of puff pastry or shortcrust pastry
- 2 large eggs or 3 average
- 10 cl of whipping cream
- 150g ricotta
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 500g spinach
- 20g butter
- 1 goat cheese log
- 1 pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the spinach, remove the stems and drain them. Melt the butter in a pan. Add the spinach and cook for about 8 minutes. Leave to cool in a colander to remove the remaining water and then chop coarsely.
Beat the eggs, ricotta cheese and cream in a bowl. Add the spinach. Salt and pepper and then stir in the nutmeg.
Cut the goats cheese into slices half a centimeter thick.
Line the flan tin with the pastry, pour over the filling and place evenly the cheese slices on top. Bake for 40 minutes at 170 ° C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 3.8/5 (123 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Light Spinach Flan without pastry 4.6/5 (56 Votes)