Easy home-made quiche
- puff pastry
- 400g lardons
- 25cl creme fraiche (or 1/2 large pot)
- 6 eggs
- 200g grated cheese
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Roll out the pastry in a flan tin.
Spread over the entire surface of the pastry, the lardons and the grated cheese.
Break the eggs into a bowl.
Add the cream, salt and pepper.
Whisk the mixture with a fork.
Pour the entire contents of the bowl onto the pastry with the bacon.
Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.