Scallops wrapped in smoked bacon skewers
- 10 scallops
- 10 thin slices of smoky bacon
- 1 red pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 7mins
Wrap each scallop in a slice of bacon.
Wash and slice the red pepper into large slices.
Alternate the slices of red pepper and the scallops on each skewer.
Grill for 6 to 7 minutes on a hot barbecue.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Cheesy Jack BBQ Chicken 3.8/5 (110 Votes)
- BBQ'd Pineapple 3.8/5 (109 Votes)
- Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce 3.3/5 (141 Votes)