Spinach tart with roquefort and pine nuts
- 1 puff pastry
- 500 g of frozen spinach
- 1 packet of smoked lardons
- pine nuts
- 100 g Roquefort
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of creme fraiche (low fat)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Precook the pastry in the oven at 180 ° C for 5 mins.
Meanwhile, melt the blocks of frozen spinach in the microwave.
When the spinach is ready, add the cream and mix well.
Grill the smoked lardons or strips of bacon. Spread the spinach and cream onto the precooked, golden pastry, add the bacon, pine nuts, sprinkle with crumbled roquefort or another blue cheese if you prefer.
Finish cooking in oven to melt cheese.
Spread the spinach and cream onto the precooked, golden pastry, add the bacon, pine nuts, sprinkle with crumbled roquefort or another blue cheese if you prefer.
Finish cooking in oven until hot and the cheese has melted.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (182 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Minced meat cakes 3.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Pasta with lardons and mushrooms... 3/5 (147 Votes)