By Ryan wintle
- 20g basil
- 25g grated parmesan
- 50g pine nuts
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
roughly chop basil and put into a processor.
Add finely grated parmesan and pine nuts and olive oil.
Whiz to a rough paste. season with salt and plenty of ground black pepper.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Hermitage Roast Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- creamy mushroom pasta sauce 3.3/5 (132 Votes)